sábado, 23 de enero de 2016

KitchenAid KSC6223SS 6-Qt. Slow Cooker with Standard Lid - Stainless Steel


I can't say enough good things about this slow cooker. After many years of a basic model (trusty, still worked etc.), I decided to upgrade to a programmable so my food would stop overcooking since I am out at work for 12 hours. First try was the Crockpot model - disaster! Shut off early and I came home to raw food. I didn't want to spend $200+ (Breville, Cuisinart, Emeril etc.) and sought one with high marks. This Kitchenaid was my next try, based on my good experience with the brand's other appliances. I was a bit nervous since there were no reviews anywhere for it but I took the leap. Great decision! I love it! Easy to use, perfect cooking temp, nice looking too. Highly recommended!


The KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker with solid glass lid has the capacity for everyday meals or entertaining. With the 24-hour programmability on the digital display, it's easy to start the slow cooker when you leave for work and return to a warm, delicious meal. And if you're running late, the slow cooker automatically goes into keep warm mode for up to four hours after the set cook time elapses.


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • 6-Quart Removable, Oval-Shaped Ceramic Vessel
  • 4 Temperature Settings
  • 24-Hour Programmability
  • Keep warm setting
  • Digital Display