miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2016

West Bend 84966 Versatility Oval-Shaped 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker


This is my fourth one of this style of a West Bend slow cooker in 20 or so years. I started with a four quart model. I wore it out after about 6 years of using it at least 4 or 5 times a week all year (I was a working mother then). I bought a second four quart, and passed it on three years ago to my son when he got married. I still have the six quart I purchased as a replacement (I have hidden it from my son so I can have a spare if I need it). I love this new electronic model best of all. I love being able to set the timer and know it will switch to warm when done. The older models did not do that. The digital age has arrived for my FAVORITE slow cooker of all time!! I have given away the oval standard slow cooker I had (not a West Bend). There aren't many dishes I haven't tried in this slow cooker. This is the best West Bend model yet. This model is pricey for a slow cooker, but I would purchase another one, if I found a good sale price.


Home made meals are made easier with the help of the West Bend Slow Cooker, Just add the ingredients, select a temperature and return to a delicious ready-to-serve meal.


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Stainless Steel, Glass, Metal
  • Programmable slow cooker with removable, oval-shaped, 6-quart cooking pot
  • Cooking pot can be used on stove top or in the oven; base doubles as warming base and griddle
  • 4 temperature settings--warm, low, high, and griddle; automatic shut-off after 24 hours
  • Cool-touch handles; dishwasher-safe cooking pot and glass lid; recipe book included
  • Measures approximately 10 by 14-1/2 by 9-1/2 inches