miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2016

Crock-Pot Smart-Pot 4 quart Programmable Slow Cooker


Just bought one of these and, in spite of a few mediocre reviews I'd read here, have to say that I'm glad I took the chance -- it works wonderfully. Wanted something smaller for myself but large enough to hold a roasting chicken. This is it. Put a 4.5 pound roasting chicken in yesterday morning (on top of a baking potato cut in chunks, some mini carrots and a small onion cut into chunks - surprised that it all fit!), sprinkled the top with some tarragon, and set it for 10 hours on low. Later got an invitation to dinner so off I went. Came home to find that it had finished cooking & shifted to the "warm" setting, just as promised. Steaming hot (I wonder if the reviewer who said their food did not cook didn't have a damaged cooker). I very much like this change to a slightly smaller cooker. Next will be stew meat and veggies with a can of beef broth... and then pork chops drizzled with bbq sauce. A slow cooker makes me eat better without any effort at all! Buy it - you'll like it.


Perfect for easy meal time or serving warm snacks at your next party.


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Removable stoneware pot
  • Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid
  • Shifts to warm setting automatically
  • Pre-set digital control up to 10 hours
  • 4 quart; Recipes included