sábado, 23 de enero de 2016

Crock-Pot Smart Wifi-Enabled WeMo 6-Quart Slow Cooker, SCCPWM600-V1


My WeMo Slow Cooker just arrived and I've connected to my WeMo network and updated the Firmware.
I've been asked for my review when I get it, but I suspect (expect) the crock pot portion to be like any other crock pot. That's not why I got it.
The important part is the smart integration. Like any other crock pot, I can set high/low and how long I want it to cook. But that's just part of it. Since it integrates with the WeMo app, I can adjust that time, on-the-fly, without having to be home. I can change the start time or stop it, all without being there.
This means that if I want to cook for 4 hours and be ready when I get home from work at 6, I can start it at 2 while I'm at the office. If I've done this, and the boss hands me something "important", at 4:50, like he does, that I must get done before leaving, I can stop the crock, and start it again to finish cooking.

The one disappointing thing, though, is that I can't load the crock pot from the app and have ingredients just materialize in there, but as it is, this is the crock pot they'd have on the Enterprise NCC 1701.

Update: I had originally noted the IFTTT integration but removed that because it was removed. Well IFTTT integration is back, I guess the Channel was removed and put back with integration with a whole bunch of new WeMo products.


Adjust cooking time- temperature- shift to warm or turn off using the Free WeMo App from your smart device Free WeMo App available for Apple(iOS 7 and higher) and Android(4.0 and higher) devices Connect from anywhere with 3G / 4G / Wi-F 6-quart capacity- cool-touch handles and built-in cord storage Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Adjust cook time & temperature using the WeMo Application
  • Can be controlled via the WeMo Application or directly on the unit
  • Connected product solution delivers enhanced control, convenience and a peace of mind
  • Three Heat settings
  • Removable oval stoneware
  • Adjust cooking time, temperature, shift to warm or turn off using the Free WeMo App from your smart device
  • Free WeMo App available for Apple(iOS 7 and higher) and Android(4.0 and higher) devices
Show more