sábado, 23 de enero de 2016

Hamilton Beach 33957 Programmable Stay or Go Slow Cooker, 5-Quart, Silver


I have used this slow cooker at least weekly for the last year, and it has never let me down. I find the estimated cooking times to be accurate, and the warm option allows me to keep the food hot but not overcooked for several hours. The meats are very moist and tender! If I had to do it over again I would purchase a cooker that allowed me to set the temperature on high for a set period, then decrease the temperature to low for a set period, then default to low but this cooker is so great that I will not give it up to gain that advantage. I highly recommend it. BTW: the top latches down for transport but should not be latched for cooking and the seal around the lid isn't a perfect fit. I worried about the lack of a tight seal the first few times I cooked in it but quickly learned that it doesn't affect the finished product.


Hamilton Beach's 5 Qt Portable Slow Cooker offers convenience and ease for your next party. The oval shape is perfect for a 5lb chicken or 3lb roast.


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance
  • Use the clips on either side to seal the lid securely for travel
  • Dishwasher safe stoneware & lid
  • Full-grip handles make carrying heavy meals easier
  • 2 choices for easy, automatic cooking