sábado, 23 de enero de 2016

Hamilton Beach 33249 Stay or Go Slow Cooker, 4-Quart


I bought this size because it's just "me" and I don't need to cook for an army anymore. I still love coming home to dinner being ready, like the chief was there cooking all day. Open the door to your home, and the aroma is so inviting. Grab a salad and a glass of wine, and "dinner is served". This is definitely the best slow cooker I've ever had, including the 12 and 16 qt sizes I used to use when I did have a large family. The ceramic crock pot liner is a breeze to clean, the controls are accurate, and I love the rubber seal because nothing escapes during the cooking process. It's definitely large enough to cook a whole chicken or a medium roast. Also, you can make the lid lock down (for traveling only, not cooking) when you want to take it to someone's home with your meal already cooked. I've never had anything spill out or drip.

It's a really great slow cooker, and I've given several as wedding gifts. The price is good and the brides seem love it.......


Hamilton Beach's 4 Qt Stay or Go Slow Cooker offers convenience and ease for your next party. The oval shape is perfect for a 4lb chicken or 2lb roast.


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance
  • Use the clips on either side to seal the lid securely for travel
  • Dishwasher safe stoneware & lid
  • Full-grip handles make carrying heavy meals easier
  • 3 settings - warm, low & high