sábado, 23 de enero de 2016

Hamilton Beach 33473 Programmable Slow Cooker, 7-Quart, Silver


I really like this crockpot. My old one was only 4.5 quarts and was not digital. I have 5 kids and really wanted something large. I read a lot of the reviews that mentioned 6 quart crock pots only hold 5 quarts unless you fill to the tippy top. So I did do a liquid test and it held 6 quarts without going over the little rim the lid sits on and if you fill it with 7 quarts it gets almost all the way to the edge. In the past with my little 4.5q I would use the crock pot bags and then pull them straight up with the lid on. That way when it started to boil the liquid wouldn't get on the counter. I'm sure something like that would help here as well.

So far it's worked very well. Cooked nicely. It does have a max time of 14 hours. So if you set it to high or low for 10 hours then it will only be on warm for 4 hours before turning off. It looks very nice and seems to be of a good quality. Hopefully this will last us for a long time.


7 Quart programmable slow cooker offers flexible options by letting you control the temperature & cooking times.


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Easy programmable meals - no watching or stirring
  • Easy clean touch pad with removable, dishwasher safe stoneware & lid
  • Wraparound element for even heating
  • Temperature setting - choose warm, low or high; No watching needed, when cooking time is up it automatically shifts to warm
  • Time setting - select 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 hours of cooking time