sábado, 23 de enero de 2016

Hot Logic Mini with 6 Cup Pyrex Included - Green


I was surprised no one had written a review about this product so I thought I'd give my two cents.

I work in a cubicle (decorated with a red stapler and iniTECH mug) and don't have room for a microwave. The only other option is to use the company microwave that reeks of old food and crushed dreams. This being said I needed a compact alternative to lugging in a microwave and replacing my computer with it, which I feel my boss would frown upon.

This Mini Personal Oven is great for this. It's really just a hotplate and a bag but the setup is clean and simple. I plug it in and it keeps my lunch that I bring from home hot and ready to eat. It takes food about 45-60 minutes to heat up but once it is it will keep it at a nice hot temperature but not too hot that you'd burn yourself. I believe it's right about 150 degrees from what I read on the company website. It's compact and convenient. Any standard Tupperware fits in there, although it doesn't stand very tall so you wouldn't be able to put a plastic bowl in there. And as long as it's sealed tight the food won't start to permeate the lining which I would imagine it being similar to smelling like a gym bag.

The only thing I didn't enjoy was that there isn't an on off switch, that's controlled by simply plugging it in. Other than that, great product.

I'd recommend this to anyone who has the spacial limitations and need something to keep their food warm until lunch time. Because your lunch won't judge you.

Oh and it's Blue! So, there's that. It's a color. I hope you like Blue. I like Blue.


Revolutionizing the hot meal experience! The patented Hot Logic Mini is a personal portable oven great for the office, the job site, the campsite or anywhere you have an outlet. Now you can enjoy fresh-cooked hot meals, reheated meals or perfectly cooked prepackaged meals anywhere. The Hot Logic Mini slowly and evenly heats your meal to preserve moisture and enhance flavor. No super-hot overcooked edges, no frozen centers and no worries about sharing a dirty microwave.


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Enjoy a delicious meal wherever your day takes you
  • Use flat-bottomed, sealed-top containers-metal, plastic, glass, cardboard, ceramic food containers
  • Can accommodate food containers up to 8.75-Inch W x 6.75-Inch L x 2.5-Inch H
  • Insulated tote with aluminum lining to maximize heat retention
  • Patent Pending