sábado, 23 de enero de 2016

Pro Chef 8.5 Quart Oval Stainless Steel Slow Cooker with Auto Mode and Cool Touch Handles


I have a big family and needed a crockpot that could hold a roast, chicken, etc plus hold all the vegetables. I have put two chickens in it at a time. I've been able to cook large roasts, 8lbs or more. I can put a large corned beef brisket, the whole head of cabbage, and carrots in it. I have put a whole pack of chicken thighs around 15 of them plus the cream mushroom soup and wine. I'm so happy that this things holds every thing I need. I like the option of automatic. You can set it to auto and put frozen meat in it and it will cook it on high until the meat is thawed and then automatically go to low temp setting. Very nice feature and it works! I haven't actually put water in it to measure how much it holds, I am not concerned with that. It holds lots of food plus liquid that's all I was worried about :)




  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • 8.5-qt capacity with tempered glass lid allows you to see how your meal's progressing
  • 3 heat settings; High, Low & Auto
  • Dishwasher safe ceramic pot & lid
  • Cook & Serve removable ceramic pot. Ideal for cooking soups & casseroles
  • 12 month warranty; 120 Vac 60 Hz, 110v