miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2016

Hamilton Beach 33642 Programmable Right Size Slow Cooker, Multi-Quart


I am replacing an older style crockpot from the same brand that had 3 interchangable size crocks with this one, as it no longer heated. Let me tell you, this has so many really great features! I have never had a programmable crockpot before so that in itself was a huge upgrade. Heats well (not too hot, like my old one), heats evenly. The main issue that I have run into with other crocks is that I never know which size crockpot to use (so I originally started out with 4 crockpots which is just ridiculous for someone who uses it as infrequently as I do). This crock is marked with little grooves where the crock sizes are which is really helpful so you know which setting to use. Timer works as indicated!!! The lid has a gasket around it which is good (but kind of a pain to clean). I have yet to use the locks but that will be great if I ever need to travel with it.


The Hamilton Beach Programmable Right Size Multi-Quart Slow Cooker offers 3 sizes in 1 crock pot. 6, 4 or 2 quart settings eliminate the need for multiple slow cookers, just add food to the quart marks inside. Temperature automatically adjusts to the quantity being cooked.


  • Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
  • Cooking time automatically adjusts to the size you fill to and the filling size is clearly marked on the inside of the crockpot
  • Take it to go - lid securely clips onto base to prevent spills
  • Cook roasts; appetizers and everything in between; Stoneware is marked for easy measuring
  • Dishwasher safe stoneware and lid
  • Full-grip handles make carrying easier